Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hidden Village

Go down

The Hidden Village Empty The Hidden Village

Post by ShadowMoon Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:21 pm

It seems people don't understand what the village is use for. These should straighten this out.

* The village is use to RP inside the village, you know met other character, develop a story and stuff.
* You must be in character in here and don't post random stuff like songs. I don't even know what are those for.
* You can fight in the village but you won't receive LVL point.
* You can request a mission at the Kage Office. You need a team to start a mission and I want players to interact so in a team there must at least be 2 Rplayers.
* Ninja from a Hidden Village cannot enter other Hidden Village as they please, the ninja will need a offical letter from their Kage as permit to enter other hidden village.

Update:

*Type of thread, there is two type of thread in the hidden village, Solo and Open. Solo thread is for player to create a story for their character without other player involvement while Open is a thread that other players from the same village is free to invade and RP together. When you're creating a thread in this village, state the type in the title or in the thread.
* Obviously, player isn't allowed to post in a Solo thread if they aren't the creator.

More will be added later.

If you post anything that doesn't fit in the village then I will simply delete them without prior notice.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum