Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot: Part 1

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Plot: Part 1 Empty Plot: Part 1

Post by ShadowMoon Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:24 am

What do you guys think the plot for the first part be? I don't think we should bring the Akatsuki so early. So I think it should be something with dealing with village animosity with each other but I haven't think of how.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Plot: Part 1 Empty Re: Plot: Part 1

Post by Mystogan Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:17 am

Hmm interesting, My idea is a focus between Kiri and Konoha about Clan Casualty because I have a character that "hates" Uchiha just so you know so yeah that can be a Sub Plot but we need to think of the Main Plot.
Other than that its obvious we see missions but we know how things go in part 1 but yeah we do need a cool idea for that, mine is Clan Casualty lets hear out the others then maybe we can string up the threads.

How about the villain being a ninja that kills genins to get rid of potential strong ninjas? This ninja would be unknown, and each village would think this killings come from other village ...
The real reason is to turn all villages against others to bring chaos
He has people to obey him and help in his goal
But he himself obey other persons
Who have a bigger plans

Hmmm that's what I can think of for now.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi No Ame Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Mystogan wrote:How about the villain being a ninja that kills genins to get rid of potential strong ninjas? This ninja would be unknown, and each village would think this killings come from other village ...
The real reason is to turn all villages against others to bring chaos
He has people to obey him and help in his goal
But he himself obey other persons
Who have a bigger plans

Hmmm that's what I can think of for now.

The idea is to weaken the villages from the inside by attacking the weak first, and then (Some kages advisers are spies for the villain) the Kages are somehow led to believe that it comes from the other villages.
As the characters are genins, they're totally in danger since the beginning, which will make them at the core of the action.
Tenshi No Ame
Tenshi No Ame

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Plot: Part 1 Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400

Keep em' coming.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi No Ame Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Glad you like the idea.

From what I read somewhere on the site, Akatsuki is a big organization with people everywhere, right? Then we'd need to see how it's organized, kinda like an army, I suppose. They would be the ones to command the first villain in the shadows : Using him for their own bigs purposes. I vaguely have an idea what this purpose could be.
As said before, there would be persons obeying the villain, who well thought his plan : It's kinda a big manipulation where the goal is a chaos allowing Akatsuki's move. Of course, this goal will be known way after : The villain would only seem like a manipulative guy who likes chaos.
Tenshi No Ame
Tenshi No Ame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm

And for the Akatsuki they should have bigger goals instead of the usual
"We want to Capture the freaking Tailed Beasts." That can be part of it but talking something about Big, I say Akatsuki controls a certain country from the shadows which can throw in chaos.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi No Ame Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Mystogan, their goal should indeed be something else than capturing the Tailed Beasts. As I said, chaos would be good, because if all the villages are destroying each other, they can clean up after ... At best. Other than that, if it fails, they could be seeking for an item that give them a huge power (Like total control), maybe kinda like the Moon Eye Plan, but the goal wouldn't be world peace ... Bad guys aren't idealists. I'd rather see the goal like having tons of slaves and doing whatever the hell they want.

As for the village idea, I'm not really for it : It seems like too "official" and stable. I'd rather imagine an organization that seems messy : Factions in different places, when only the direct boss is known. If the big boss loses, the ones that are right under him still have power. Not really a place, but still a kind of network between some members, which would make it complicated to get to them.
Tenshi No Ame
Tenshi No Ame

Back to top Go down

Post by fame diggy Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:42 pm

what about akatsuki acting more like mercenaries at the start and not neccasarily being evil and instead have individual rogue shinobi who have high bounties on their heads?

kinda like americas most wanted?

current independent villains like oro and zabuza will still be high on the list but we could also create some more cool and interesting villains who have their own ambitions as opposed to just being in a " bad " crew?

fame diggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Such idea could be like step up in the plan once Hanzo had: to unite whole shinobi world under his leadership. Hanzo and Yahiko started the Akatsuki, but the organization have grown on rapid rate on its own and even the first leader of Akatsuki - Yahiko - do not know full extent of his organization, only those in Amegakure who are directly under him, leaders of the spy cells in other villages (like Kisame who still lives within Kirigakure and train new shinobi to either incorporate them into Akatsuki or to send them on the missions that would eliminate them) or freelance mercenaries whose allegiance to Akatsuki is known only to Konan and Yahiko (like Kakuzu, Sasori and Orochimaru). Deidara would be part of Iwagakure cell of Akatsuki under another Iwa nin, that is using Deidara's destructive attitude to spread chaos, which will be officially done for the village.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:50 pm

@Fame: as Obito was not controlling Yagura (who would still be Mizukage) and Yuki Clan is part of Kirigakure (I assume that that is the reason of their survival), there is no reason for Zabuza to become the missing-nin after failed attempt of Mizukage's life. He would still be loyal member of Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, along with Kisame and those that Kabuto summoned with Edo Tensei (Fuguki excluded), with Mangetsu as the wielder of the sword that was used by Choujirou in current War in the manga.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:14 pm

You guys go on ahead and piece the plot together while I watch and see what fit and what not. Plot: Part 1 015
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 pm

I suppose that Hyuuga incident happened anyway (Hizashi being sacrificed to prevent Byakugan being in Kumo hands after Hiashi rescured Hinata), so Neji would still be bitter - so, Neji will not change into good guy and will become Root member in time? IMO the situation oozes with Danzo's meddling.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:46 pm

That's possible but then Lee won't have a rival.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Lee wouldn't have a rival hmm... also lets spice things up a bit.
Since this is an Au it would be cool if Sasuke and Neji were to have a small rivalry as well then it pushes Lee to get on their level too so= Rivalry is higher even for Naruto assuming that NPC retains their cannon jutsus and doesn't need points or anything.

Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:03 pm

He still can have it - after all, Neji would not be pulled into Root before becoming at least a chunin.

Besides, with Obito and Shisui being alive, the teams may be much different:

Team Obito: Neji, Sasuke, Tenten
Team Kakashi: Naruto, Lee, Hinata
Team Asuma: Ino, Shikamaru, Choji
Team Shisui: Kiba, Shino, Sakura

Also, such change may be beneficial for Lee's style and may create much different rivalry.

Obviously, Itachi's wisdom would be used by Minato in the possible future role of one of Hokage's advisor.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:55 pm

That will be fantastic^^

Now all we need is a few more Konoha,Kiri and Suna Ninja Genin to complete 3 Man Team and Jounin.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by fame diggy Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm

@ zulkuss

thats why i'm suggesting new villains as part of this alternate universe

all sorts of themes we could use

major shinobi drug lord?.....

fame diggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm

@ Mystogan:
Well, characters from canon series can be used as jonins as well, after all not all would be used as sensei. And those that have died in unknown circumstances or prematurely. Kurenai for example wasn't a best choice for her team given her skills and skills of her students (Shisui fits more with Shino and Kiba, as with his Sunshin he can easily make great distance, forcing them to track him and Shino's bugs are immune to genjutsu) or Gai can have absolutely different team, without his retarded youth theme with Lee.

@ Fame:
That's why Akatsuki may be much different group than we know and their goals would be much different. All we have to do is to create the puppet villain that will be used by them.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:29 am

That can work.
I also have an idea, The 10 Ninja Saints aka strongest Shinobi from each countries it can be the Kage itself but with a mixture of the likes of Sannin etc, recognizing this title requires devotion and full commitment.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:30 pm

We should give rank to the Akatsuki members, you know like the Espada from Bleach, the numbers range will be wider since there are lots of members.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:01 pm

@Mystogan: no, just no.

@Shadow: any ideas?
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Akatsuki Ranks hmmm that's the ring to it.
Like Akatsuki Lords? those who rule over countries? xD
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Well, their number range from 1 to 1000. The lower their rank number, the weaker the member is.The 2 digits and 1 digits are the one who will be involved with the story the most. The rest will just be fodders.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:29 pm

I say we get actual 10 or 20 actual Akatsuki Members that are insanely strong
while the rest are fodders as you speak of.
It depends whether you want it 10,20 or more actual strong members.
Like for example Akatsuki has its own unit the 7 Stakes of Purgatory with Demon Based jutsus etc<<just an example.
So yeah the rankings are Top 20? or more determining the strongest one.
Ranking is like this.
A countdown to the strongest.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:11 pm

BTW: those who are used by Akatsuki members in their respective villages (like Kisame in Kiri) may not even know that they are working for Akatsuki.

We know that Sasori still had some influence in Sunagakure, even after all those years.

Deidara was way too chaotic to be direct member of such organized Akatsuki, so he would be better as a tool that do not even know whom is serving the guy who is signing his paychecks.

We have to come with ideas of the cell commanders in specific villages.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next