Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yurei Clan

3 posters

Go down

Yurei Clan Empty Yurei Clan

Post by ShadowMoon Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:28 am

Clan Name: Yurei
History:

The long descendant of the Elder son but instead of inheriting the sage's eyes, they only inherited the spiritual power of the Sage. They are closely related to the Uchiha clan but they are peaceful clan that do not seek pleasure in battle like the Uchiha.

Most of the members of the clan are physically weak but their expertise in Yin release is more than enough to make up for it. The clan members are also talented in medical jutsu and has been a great support to the Uchiha during their old days when they are still battling the Senju endlessly.

After Konoha is founded, the clan went separate ways with the Uchiha due to an unknown reason. They are known later to be part of Kirigakure.

Most people regard this clan as weak since at the present time, most if not all of the clan members become medic ninja who can only supports others but not fight for themselves but hidden in this clan is a power that only few has managed to awaken, The Yin-Yang release. It was said that those who managed to awakened such power is able to manifest their "other" self but since the past clan leader passed away 50 years ago, the power has never been seen again.

Hidden Village: Kirigakure
Special Traits: Beside being physically weak and looks frail, the most distinctive feature of them is their white hair. Somewhat in contrast to the Uchiha who are all black haired.
Power:

* Yin Release Mastery, the clan member can learn,cast and break out of genjutsu easier than a genius.
* Medical Expert, the clan member is very knowledge in medical field. The previous clan leader medical prowess was said to be on par with one of the Legendary Sannin, Tsunade.
* Ying-Yang Mastery: Rare ability run in this clan blood. No one exactly know what is the condition to gain it. The previous clan leader's eyes was known to transform into those similar to Uchiha's Sharigan when he is using this ability.

This clan will be approved once I get 2 Yes from you guys.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yurei Clan Empty Re: Yurei Clan

Post by Mystogan Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:58 am

I approved because its creative and the concept is just WOW.
You have my yes.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Interesting. I give an yes.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:57 pm