Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yurei Hisana

3 posters

Go down

Yurei Hisana Empty Yurei Hisana

Post by ShadowMoon Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Hisana

Spoiler:

Karma Demon

Spoiler:

Name: Yurei Hisana
Hidden Village: Kirigakure
Clan: Yurei
KKG: Yin-Yang Release
Element: -
Bio: Born in Yurei clan, this young girl hate being looked down upon. Other ninja have always looked down on her clan and called it the clan of weakling. The clan members don't retaliate when called as such since they prefer to avoid quarrel and fighting, this make Hisana hates her clan members as to her, they are bunch of cowards.

Hisana isn't a normal girl, she act quite like a man rather than a woman. Some people called her tomboy but she doesn't care if she is to called as such but just never called her a weakling or someone will end up in the hospital and it won't be her.

Yurei clan's member is always born with weak body because of that, Hisana train hard everyday to overcame that weakness. She is merciless toward herself and will train until her body can't move. Due to her training, her physical body has become as strong as average adult which is actually a big deal for someone like her.

One day after the 3000th rigorous training, she awakens a power that have lost for 50 years in her clan. Her eyes turn into something resembling the Uchiha's Sharigan albeit white in color instead of red. As she awakens the mysterious power, something else inside her has also awaken with it. her "other self, Karma Demon.

Karma Demon is manifestation of her soul brought forth by the Yin-Yang Release. It can only exist in the real world for limited amount of time but once summon she will have an ally worth more than an army. However, great power comes with a great cost. The more she summoned the Karma Demon, the more corrupted her soul become as it tainted by the world. What awaits a fully corrupted soul is beyond insanity.

Personality: She is quite unladylike and not the kind of woman any normal man would want to be by their side. She is merciless toward people she doesn't like and violence is the way she solves most problem. She isn't good with making friend with girls due to her boyish attitude. A hard worker who won't stop training until she passed out.

She really hates coward and people who looked down on her. Until they recognize her strength, she will persistently try to impress them with her skills. She love fighting someone who have honor and respect their opponent but she will never goes easy on anyone.

Goals: She want to be the strongest ninja ever lived
Jutsu: List down all your characters jutsu here.

E,D,C, and etc.. are the jutsu rank.

(Genin - All E, 4 D,3 C and 2 B)

[D Rank] -Body Flicker Technique
[D Rank] -Manipulated Shuriken Technique
[D Rank] -Temporary Paralysis Technique

[C Rank] -Genjutsu: Flash Vanish - A short illusion that block the target's brain from detecting the user. The user become invisible to the target and their scent vanish.
[C Rank] -Chakra Knives - Create sharp knives from the user chakra that can be that can be thrown.
[C Rank] -Genjutsu: False Alarm- Produce realistic dead or alive situation inside the target mind that may cause them to panic. Hisana can cast it on herself to forcefully induce an adrenaline rush which will grant her superhuman strength and speed.

[B Rank] -Yin-Yang Release: Karma Demon- Manifest the user soul into physical form that can fight alongside the user at the user command. Karma Demon power is 200% of the user true power. They can use the user jutsu. Any damage deal to the Karma Demon will also be transfer to the user. If Karma Demon is completely destroyed, the user will die.

[B Rank] -Yin-Yang Release: Karma Demon Equip- Transform Karma Demon into a spiritual weapon with special properties. Hisana's Karma Demon can transform into a Giant Axe and a Giant Cannon. Even though their size may be big, they are light weight in Hisana's hand as it is made of her soul.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yurei Hisana Empty Re: Yurei Hisana

Post by Zulkuss Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:51 pm

If you need an approval, than you have my Yes.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Of course, I need other to review my character too. It won't be fair if my character is OP and you guys can't do anything about it.

1/2 Yes
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Description of jutsus and average stamina and other Physical traits makes me allow it. Now if jutsus would be approved, so will be the character.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:50 pm

I don't see any problem here :sneaky:
Now approved it is! OH YEAH!
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content