Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new jutsu

3 posters

Go down

My new jutsu Empty My new jutsu

Post by ShadowMoon Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Jutsu Name: Air Needles
Description: Release sharp chakra needles from his hands.
Requirement: Wind element
Weakness: Short range and can easily be block with a metal

Jutsu Name: Air Cannon
Description: Release a spinning giant ball of air from his mouth that cuts anything it hits, wind counterpart of Great Fireball technique.
Weakness: After it is fired, its power is reduce each time it cuts something in its path and it will disperse if it come on contact with a very hard object.

Jutsu Name: Air Boost
Description: Manipulate the direction of the blowing wind to boost his speed. This can also allow him to levitate in the air for a short time.
Weakness: Can't use another Wind technique while this technique is active or else it will disrupt the direction of the wind and crash him into a ground. Fire jutsu will be supereffective to the user if it hits while this technique is active.

Jutsu Name: Skypiercing Blade
Description: Gather large amount of chakra on his palm and form V shapped blade of Wind around his palm. A wild wind surround the user while the technique is active making it difficult to approuch the user. The blade can pierce through metal and the more chakra put into it, the stronger it become.
Weakness: Require great concentration to maintan the blade shape, if the user mind is distrupted by something then the blade may weaken or even disperse. The wind that surround the user produce ear-breaking buzzing sound similar to that of Rasenshuriken which hinders the hearing of him and anyone near him.

Jutsu Name: Counter Force
Description: The user standby considerable amount of chakra in his palms, when the user is attacked with projectiles, he can simply swing his palm to any direction he desire to blow some powerful wind into said direction, this can either send the projectiles back to the attacker or change it trajectory. This technique can also boost the user physical strength by infusing the power of the wind into their body while attacking the enemy.
Weakness: Need to be deactive if the user wish to use another jutsu and it drain lots of chakra as such can't be active for a long time. If the projectile have more force than the wind then it can resist or even shrug off the Counter Force.

Techniques need 3 Yes from the members of this forum to be approved,I am also obligated to obey this rules. So dissect it and see if its overpowered or not and decide whether it should be approve.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My new jutsu Empty Re: My new jutsu

Post by Zulkuss Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Air Needles - Yes
Air Cannon - Yes
Air Boost - Yes
Skypiercing Blade - I like it, Yes