Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fire Styles.

Go down

My Fire Styles. Empty My Fire Styles.

Post by Mystogan Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Jutsu Name: Flame Skull
Description: Release a 3 fire skulls from the mouth.
Requirement: Fire Element
Weakness: Short range and can easily be washed by water.

Jutsu Name: Fire Saucer
Description: compress both hands to mold chakra and release 8 fire Saucers
Requirement: Fire Element.
Weakness: strong defenses that are hard to burn like water which cancels it out.
Jutsu Name: Blazing flame
Description:This jutsu creates a wave of flame, that expands outward in a circle like pattern, however it does not form a full circle its size is 4 meters it is casted fast.
Requirement: Fire element
Weakness: strong water jutsus,earth or any other technique that can beat this.
Jutsu Name: Angel
Description: Gather large amount of chakra from the back to create Fire wings shaped like an Angel wings.
Requirement: Fire Element
Weakness: Require great concentration to maintan the wings, if the user mind is distrupted by something the jutsu is cancelled furthermore the user can only fly 20 meters above the ground.

Jutsu Name: Blaze Bringer
Description: The user releases a shape of Dual Fire Excalibur shaped swords,the user will be able to slash and wave the direction they want to hit on and it comes in handy with Kenjutsu and taijutsu as its dangerous to the enemy as user performs fire infused attacks. Its slash of flames is 10 meters.
Requirement: Fire element.
Weakness: It takes a massive amount of chakra to use this jutsu so therefore its the finisher move of Shana.
Techniques need 3 Yes from the members of this forum to be approved,I am also obligated to obey this rules. So dissect it and see if its overpowered or not and decide whether it should be approve.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

My Fire Styles. Empty Re: My Fire Styles.

Post by Mystogan Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Approve it later to be used once I attain level points, I'm only doing this early
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum