Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kumogakure extermination squad.

3 posters

Go down

kumogakure extermination squad. Empty kumogakure extermination squad.

Post by fame diggy Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:54 am

this is isn't so much a clan but more of a specialized unit. i figured the clan section would be the best category to post it?

anyhooz, swiftly moving on...

Name: Kumogakure Extermination Squad a.k.a the death corps of dodai

History: k after reading the plot i need only make minor changes if none at all. seeing as how kumo are given high stats for wealth and militiary i thought of a unit that could reflect this? the weapons themselves are not actually that advanced compared to let's say kankuros puppets so by no means do they unbalance the RP in any. the unit was formed simply to augment kumogakures militiary might even further. because machinery and guns a rarity in the already established narutoverse the unit can only equip upto 30 soldiers max so a full unit will only ever be fielded in a crucial battle.

Hidden Village: kumogakure
Special Traits: for every ten members, the squad will have at least one medic nin and at least one low level sensor shinobi for every 15 members. a typical detachment can range from 5 to 30 members.

Power: extermination squad captains will always have raiton affinity. members who do not share the same affinity cannot use specific equipment such as the heavy raiton laser. along with their weaponry they will also be highly skilled in genjutsu, ninjutsu and taijutsu depending on experience.

EDITED

Last edited by fame diggy on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed the history.)

fame diggy

Back to top Go down

kumogakure extermination squad. Empty Re: kumogakure extermination squad.

Post by Zulkuss Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:16 pm

You forgot that there was no Madara and we start during equivalent of Part 1 of the manga = before the time skip.

And making Kumo technological... Why?
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by fame diggy Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:46 pm

my mistake, i got too excited and forgot it was alternate universe. regarding mechanics and guns, they already exist in the narutoverse so i thought i would expand on this further as i thought it was an interesting feature.
for example kankuros puppets. unless they have internal organs then they are hand operated machines.

is there a thread for the current state or history of the alternative world?

Last edited by fame diggy on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

fame diggy

Back to top Go down

Post by fame diggy Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:54 pm

@ zulkuss.

i done the neccasary edit plus an explanation of the level of technology. please give it a review when you have the time. Smile

fame diggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Actually there were no guns as far as I remember. The only one happened in Wave Country arc and was never used. As for puppets: no puppeteers in Kumo. And Raiton laser?

BTW: do not forget that your character starts as a genin.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by fame diggy Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:04 pm

^ yeah that was the gun i was referring to lol. sure it wasn't used but it did exist. i wasnt implying cloud dudes using puppets, i just used the puppets as an example as to machinery/contraption being used. we have seen kankuro and sasori shoot various projectiles with them. unless the sand are the most advanced village around, i don't see why for roleplay purposes another village can invent their own weapons/contraptions for war if they have the resources?
the raiton laser works in conjunction with the users chakra. there are no weapons that have the capacity to shoot pure energy, that would be taking it too far so i kept that in mind.

i'm cool with my guy starting as a genin, or i may just use my aburame guy.

fame diggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 am

I don't see much problem now. It is approved.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum