Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Warrior of Sunagakure

3 posters

Go down

Iron Warrior of Sunagakure Empty Iron Warrior of Sunagakure

Post by Zulkuss Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am

Spoiler:

Name: Takeshi
Clan: -
Hidden Village: Sunagakure
KKG: Jiton (Magnet Release)
Element: -
Bio: Takeshi share ancestry with both Third and Fourth Kazekage. Just like them have Magnet Release and as such, potential to subdue Shukaku. As such, he never feared current host, Gaara. Thanks to the lack of this fear, Kazekage's son befriended him and managed to grew up as a stable person, regardless of Ichibi's influence.

He was mastering his Kekkei Genkai with help of current Kazekage, which was also teaching his son how to utilize Shukaku's powers in similar way. Part of his training included stopping Gaara's powers, in case Shukaku would ever went out of control. Thanks to this training he became quite adapted in ninjutsu. He is also quite skilled with manipulating ninja tools, such as kunai and less standard ones, like shields and unusual swords, which he strive to master. His greatest weakness is genjutsu, but like he always say: being caught inside genjutsu during combat is automatic Fail.

During his early stages, he befriended Gaara's siblings and one of the few Kekkei Genkai users of Sunagakure - Pakura.
Personality: Loyal to his friends, but not above doing dirty things for the sake of his village. Although he like to spend time with those he befriend, he more often spends time wandering on the desert.

He is not afraid of death, as it's part of the life of a shinobi and is always willing for a serious fight that can endanger his life, as only in such situation he can truly feel that he's alive. In his life he learned how to recognize true warrior and against such opponents he is willing to use all of his power.

When he fight truly formidable opponent, he is sometimes willing to let them live, even if just for the sake of having a rematch once they became a legends - he is willing to do such thing after he learned of Hanzo and those of his opponents that became legends after facing him, even if he was the victor and could kill them.
Goal: To become strongest shinobi Sunagakure ever produced, surpassing Third Kazekage and hunting down his killer, whoever will it be.
Favourite Quote: "What do we say to the God of Death? 'Not Today'". "Not Today" became sort of his mantra in his life, something that have strengthen his will over the years in the desert of the Land of Wind.

Jutsu:

[D Rank] - Body Flicker Technique
[D Rank] - Jiton: Magnetic Blade - Takeshi using the same residues of Iron Sand is capable to make short swords (no more than 0,5 meter) of various form - be it for stabbing or slashing - to use in combat. He can change their form only outside of combat and can't use other jutsus while wielding them.
[D Rank] - Generic Sealing Technique - to store containers with Iron Sand
[D Rank] - Killing Intent - Takeshi learned how to let himself be overcame by his desire to kill to strike fear in his opponents. It is one of the ways how he recognize worthy opponents - only those who will manage to conquer their fear of death are in his eyes capable to survive in the harsh lifestyle of a shinobi.

[C Rank] - Manipulating Attack Blades - he use this jutsu along with his own kunai and sometimes those he will capture with his Magnetic Shield.
[C Rank] - Jiton: Magnetic Shield - Takeshi change small residues of Iron Sand in his right glove into small shields (25 centimetres of diameter), which are used to defence in close combat and to capture iron and steel weapons thrown by his opponents, like kunai, shurinkens, which are naturally drawn to magnetic field created by him. It can't capture projectile weapons not made by metal and is great electricity conductor.
[C Rank] - Jiton: Third Eye - using Iron Sand

[B Rank] - Jiton: Iron Sand Drizzle
[B Rank] - Jiton: Iron Wall - Takeshi use large amount of Iron Sand to make protective wall of Iron couple of meters before him to protect from incoming heavy ninjutsu attack. It requires a quick reaction, as he can't create in an instant, that's why he learn to recognize offensive ninjutsu before it will be fired in his direction.

(wasn't sure how to rank some of the jutsu, as canon KKG moves are rankless)

Last edited by Zulkuss on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Iron Warrior of Sunagakure Empty Re: Iron Warrior of Sunagakure

Post by ShadowMoon Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:18 am

I think Third Eye shoud be C rank.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:48 am

^ It's Supplementary, while Killing Intent is ranked as General Skill, so hard to tell. It do not seem to be THAT complicated compared to some C rank jutsus. Unless making a sword is closer to D rank, as Jiton is used only to make its form, without additional magnetic property. If you agree, I will swap them.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 pm

I don't see any problem with your sand but what I wanna know what is the weakness of Iron Sand is it lightning or fire? Other than that it's a Yes.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Zulkuss wrote:^ It's Supplementary, while Killing Intent is ranked as General Skill, so hard to tell. It do not seem to be THAT complicated compared to some C rank jutsus. Unless making a sword is closer to D rank, as Jiton is used only to make its form, without additional magnetic property. If you agree, I will swap them.

Well, making another eye and connect your optic nerve to it seems quite difficult and complex compare to the other D rank jutsu. Yeah, making sword isn't difficult when all you have to do is control the sand. You should swap them.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Swapped and waiting for approval.

@Mystogan: Iron Sand is good electricity conductor, so weapons infused with Raiton chakra captured by Magnetic Shield would shock Takeshi. Fire isn't that much of a factor, as you need to apply heat for a longer while to make it either melt or at least hot.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:43 pm

One Yes from me.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 pm

YEAH!!! HOOO!!!!!! YES!!!! WOW!!!!!1 WOHOOOO!!! I'M LOVIN IT!! GOTTA CHILL IT IN!!! BABY I'M LOVIN IT!!!! LETS GET SOME MAGNETS!!! AND PRAY IT TO OUR GOD!! YES! YES! WOW! YES! SHOW!! WOHOOOO!!!!!

You have Yes!! Z-Man! Wink
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum