Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fames new OC

4 posters

Go down

fames new OC Empty fames new OC

Post by fame diggy Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 pm

i created this character back on the D.I.Y shinobi thread on mangastream. everybody had a set limit of points they could use on jutsus. i have just changed the backstory and moveset to adjust with this RPG.

Name: teru aburame
Hidden Village: konohagakure
Clan: aburame
[b]KKG: N/A
Element: water
weapons: basic kunai and shuriken

bio: according to aburame legends told by aburame elderly folk there once was a butterfly sage who led the aburame clan through the dark era of the early shinobi world. these same elderly shinobi also claim that he " battled " with and against such feared and famed ninjas of the original senju and uchiha clans. and it was fighting against madara and izuna of the uchiha where the sage met his end. however according to legend, the sages physical body and power shall be reincarnated in the form of a newborn child and return to protect his beloved clan when the peril of oblivion rears it's ugly head once more....

that chosen child is teru aburame.

he is easily distinguishable from the rest of his clan by his bright red permed hair and brightly colored accompanying butterflies that hover about him, a complete contrast to the rest of his raven haired clan with beetles and flies crawling out of their bodies.
unfortunately for teru he lived a pretty pathetic life despite being pampered everyday. he was never enrolled into konoha high school so he had to be privately tutored and was kept in a underground temple 24 hours a day. it was said this was done to protect him as he was the living embodiment of the butterfly sage, the younger generations however disagree and say it was done simply " becuz he's a d*** ". indeed by the time he reached eight years old, teru was already becoming a nuisance to his minders. as the years went by he became more arrogant, rude and conceited, much to the sorrow of his parents and clan leaders. they decided that it was indeed time to let the butterfly emerge from it's cocoon and fly into the darkness that is the shinobi world.

cheers

personality: teru is the complete opposite in behaviour compared to the rest of his clan. where most aburame nin prefer to keep to themselves and wear raincoats and baggy pants, teru is constantly seeking attention and prefers leather jumpsuits and animal furs. he also has a annoying habit of squeezing other peoples bottoms(the thousand years of pain skill was dead cheap). beneath the veneer of his cheerful personality lies a terribly short temperament, even the wise aburame clan elders cannot tell if teru is the true embodiment of the butterfly sage or if he is the biggest danger to them all.

jutsus cheers

btw these are all based on existing jutsu form narutowiki so im using the same ranks in accordance with the rules.

twisting path of the larva(rank C): this allows teru to travel underground. note that he can still be visibly detected as a mound will protrude from the ground wherever he goes during the technique.

fury of the tiger moth(rank C): a rising back kick that sends the opponent into the air, teru can leap up and assault his target with a series of strikes before hurling the battered opponent back down to earth.

the night before chrysalis(rank B): a genjutsu ataack. teru summons a caterpillar the size of a puppy from another dimension. this docile creature cannot actually do any damage nor can it be hurt, it will crawl upto it's target and explode releasing a small swarm of parasitic butterflies that place the target under genjutsu. only strong enough to take down one opponent.

brilliant incubating kick(rank D): a lightning quick spinning drop kick used to take down opponents.

dust of the maidens wing(rank B): allows teru to spit a cloud of poison to attack or use as a cover to escape from combats.

conservationists song(rank D): a ranged ninjutsu attack used to paralyze opponents. after the target has been successfully pinned, teru can unleash further assaults.

legion(rank D): teru can cast a ninjutsu of a massive swarm of butterflies which renders him impossible to see in a wide radius unless it's a byakugan user of course. works the same way as used by shinobi from kirigakure.

wake me up before you go-go(rank C): teru summons two man sized cocoons that levitate and protect him from harm by blocking incoming attacks. note: not as tough as kakashis earth wall which is ranked B.

kawarmi no jutsu(rank E): instead of substituting with a nearby object, teru will use one of his accompanying butterflies.

well yeah.....that's it until i earn some points cheers

Last edited by fame diggy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

fame diggy

Back to top Go down

fames new OC Empty Re: fames new OC

Post by Zulkuss Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Aburame bugs is actually a Hiden jutsu, not KKG. You may want to correct it.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by fame diggy Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:40 pm

that's why i put a question mark.

will change it and wait for approval cheers

fame diggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:56 am

The character is fine but the jutus need more explanation. You need to create a thread about your jutsu.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Just as Zukuss and Shadow said, you may wanna update it well.

Just so you know, KKG are those fancy looking jutsus xD
Non fancy looking ones are bugs etc xD
Mine is Hiken(Sword Techniques)
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by fame diggy Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 pm

thanx for the feedback guys, i'll have that sorted in 24 hours.

fame diggy

Back to top Go down

Post by fame diggy Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:29 am

i clarified how some of the jutsus work in the jutsu thread. so i will add them to the character and hopefully this time around it's all good for yall Smile

Name: teru aburame
Hidden Village: konohagakure
Clan: aburame
KKG: N/A
Element: water
weapons: basic kunai and shuriken

bio: according to aburame legends told by aburame elderly folk there once was a butterfly sage who led the aburame clan through the dark era of the early shinobi world. these same elderly shinobi also claim that he " battled " with and against such feared and famed ninjas of the original senju and uchiha clans. and it was fighting against madara and izuna of the uchiha where the sage met his end. however according to legend, the sages physical body and power shall be reincarnated in the form of a newborn child and return to protect his beloved clan when the peril of oblivion rears it's ugly head once more....

that chosen child is teru aburame.

he is easily distinguishable from the rest of his clan by his bright red permed hair and brightly colored accompanying butterflies that hover about him, a complete contrast to the rest of his raven haired clan with beetles and flies crawling out of their bodies.
unfortunately for teru he lived a pretty pathetic life despite being pampered everyday. he was never enrolled into konoha high school so he had to be privately tutored and was kept in a underground temple 24 hours a day. it was said this was done to protect him as he was the living embodiment of the butterfly sage, the younger generations however disagree and say it was done simply " becuz he's a d*** ". indeed by the time he reached eight years old, teru was already becoming a nuisance to his minders. as the years went by he became more arrogant, rude and conceited, much to the sorrow of his parents and clan leaders. they decided that it was indeed time to let the butterfly emerge from it's cocoon and fly into the darkness that is the shinobi world.

personality: teru is the complete opposite in behaviour compared to the rest of his clan. where most aburame nin prefer to keep to themselves and wear raincoats and baggy pants, teru is constantly seeking attention and prefers leather jumpsuits and animal furs. he also has a annoying habit of squeezing other peoples bottoms(the thousand years of pain skill was dead cheap). beneath the veneer of his cheerful personality lies a terribly short temperament, even the wise aburame clan elders cannot tell if teru is the true embodiment of the butterfly sage or if he is the biggest danger to them all.

jutsus

Jutsu: twisting path of the larva.
Description: this allows the user to travel underground by burrowing. note that he can still be visibly detected as a mound will protrude from the ground wherever he goes during the technique.
Requirement: earth release
Weakness: vulnerable to attack during this jutsu as he cannot defend himself while travelling in this manner.

Jutsu: fury of the tiger moth
Description: a rising back kick that sends the opponent into the air, user can leap up and assault his target with a series of strikes before knocking the battered opponent back down to earth.
Requirement: N/A (see >>> http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lion_Combo)
Weakness: has to be in touching distance in order for this jutsu to be effective. it can be blocked.

Jutsu: the night before chrysalis
Description: summons a caterpillar the size of a puppy from another dimension. this docile creature cannot actually do any damage nor can it be hurt, it will crawl upto it's target and explode releasing a small swarm of parasitic butterflies that can immobilize the opponent for a few seconds.
Requirement: activated through a summon
Weakness: as expected of a caterpillar, this attack is quite slow and has short range of 21 meters. at that point the caterpillar will explode anyway. because the attack is easily avoidable, the user must trap the target in order for the genjutsu to be successful.

ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa!

fame diggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:41 am

One Yes from me
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down