Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Yami Clan

3 posters

Go down

The Yami Clan Empty The Yami Clan

Post by Uchiha_Madara Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Clan Name: Yami
History: The Yami Clan was ceated several hundres years ago, close to were the current Kumogakure is. At first the clan was very weak and they had to go away. Their weakness came from their KKG and they didn't know they had to keep their left eye away from light. After they discovered the source of the weakness they became stronger and were finally able to fight on paar with other clans. They moved on towards the current sunagakure and fought equally with the local clans.
After many decades of fighting they were one of the founding clans of Sunagakure. Unlike the other clans they didn't want to be the kazekage and instead became part of the ANBU. During the time of the 2nd Kazekage they were forbidden to be part of the ANBU because they were said to be too cruel. After the 2nd Kazekages death they were part of the ANBU again. After the 3rd Kazekage died some members wanted to find his murderer and after several years of investigating, some members of the Yami clan became members of Akatsuki
Hidden Village: Sunagakure
Special Traits: Black hair, they all wear masks
Power: Eyes of Hell and Heaven
-->Each member of the Yami Clan has 2 different eyes. The right eye is the Eye of Heaven/Light and the other one is the Eye of Hell/Darkness. With the Eye of Heaven the user can see muvh better during the day and with the Eye of Hell the user can see much better in the darkness. The eyes are always activated in "State 1" which gives the abilities of seeing better during the day/ in darkness. These abilities may seem a bit unfair, but the user is not able to see with both eyes at the same time because the eyes are very sensitive to darkness/ light. (The Eye of Hell hurts when there is light and the Eye of Heaven is simply blind.)
To make sure the right eye isn't exposed to light, the yami clan wears masks similiar to the one tobi wore.

The eyes also have a 2nd State that enables the user to use special jutsus exclusive to the yami clan. The abilities gained by the eyes depend on the user.

(Don't worry, the eyes won't have too strong abilities)

Uchiha_Madara

Back to top Go down

The Yami Clan Empty Re: The Yami Clan

Post by ShadowMoon Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:47 pm

You will need to specify what kind of special jutsu that the 2nd state grants.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha_Madara Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Spoiler:
These are the jutsus someone CAN get with those eyes. I may add some jutsus if I think it is needes. Now that these jutsus are posted here, I guess I don't need to post them in the jutsu creation part to get them accepted (?)

Uchiha_Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:00 am

Well, it seems fine. You got one Yes from me.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Well, I can give a Yes as well.

Though it seems that a character can't have all abilities connected to the Eye of Hell, as in here https://narutoaw.forumotion.com/t31-upgrade-shop it's said that you can add only 2 Elements to a character, which means 2 basic elements for KKG users. So remember that you will have to make wise choices.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down