Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Character Haven-The place where my characters are created.

3 posters

Go down

My Character Haven-The place where my characters are created. Empty My Character Haven-The place where my characters are created.

Post by Mystogan Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:40 am

My Character Haven-The place where my characters are created. Attachment

Name: Reo Tsurara
Clan: Tsurara
KKG: Ice Release
Element: None but Ice
Bio:
Born from a young clan, Reo is raised in the Tiger branch family which applies that she must learn the ways of the Tiger and become one with the cold, she is the heir of her Mother who leads the Tiger Branch of the Tsurara Clan and hoping one day that she is worthy enough to be the Tiger Branch leader.

Such a complicated Clan the Tsurara is, they still get along with another despite the fact of having such branches and differences, Reo is however different she is curious about the outside world and knowing that there is conflict she is very cautious of her surroundings and what is revolving around her, at the age of 8 her whole Clan faced a lot of battles with her being left alone in the shrine and there she saw the death of her Father sacrificing himself to save her from and Uchiha Clan Ninja and from the point of time, Reo started hating the Uchihas but still she has her morals into her soul that she is not to kill anyone even though its Uchiha, she'll kill an Uchiha that deserves to be killed.

Other than that, Reo is a kind hearted person she is willing to put her life on the line for her friends and family due to the incident of her Father's loving sacrifice she is put in a trauma and they way she is now is due to this, having the protective complex and the Older Sister-figure, for the next few years she started learning Ice Release which is a must for battle and part of that it is the pride of her Father which she can't let go, during that few years she wandered outside the Village and met a girl who saved her from low class ninja thugs however their friendship started to broke as the girl revealed her identity as an Uchiha, she was 12 at that time and she promised herself the next time she sees that girl, it will be a different story.

Personality:
Reo is a calm and cooled maiden, she is compassionate in the things she do and has full of passion on what she strives for, she is not interested in fighting opponents if it doesn't interest her but if she gets a fight, she won't be holding back but she doesn't kill them which is her weakness as she lets them go however if its an Uchiha she'll beat them up to death.

She is also a fun loving maiden as she loves to hang around with her friends and do some fun and energetic activities however this stops her sometimes the fact that she is the daughter of the Tiger Branch, head so she is obliged on her duties but still find times to get things her way, she sees things in a positive way but she has problems when it comes to Uchiha Clan.

The funny thing is that, she has a habit of stripping her clothes on battle which happens sometimes but she learns how to deal with it, the reason why she is like this is because of the training she had to be one with the cold, she only strips into Bikinis.

Goals: Tsurara wants to be the Mizukage of her village, to solve the casualties of the happening, as a youth she wants to be an Actress in a musical theater.
Jutsu:

Signature Clan Technique.
-Ice Release, Blizzard Blast, C Rank
-The user puts both hands together to mold chakra in a precise field of concentration and later releases a 3 meter blast of Blizzard.
This jutsu is like a fireball from the Uchiha Clan instead it is used on both hands to blast.

Pros
This jutsu is able to make a freezing effect on the target meaning they will feel the chills which is 10 degrees Celsius but it doesn't really necessary freeze the target but rather give them the feeling of being so cold.

This is a counter to Fire,Water and Wind attacks mainly because wind and water are its conductors and fire is its counter part but if the Fire is stronger it won't be able to to freeze it, stronger wind attacks will destroy this technique so as water that is strong and a lightning attack is its natural weakness.

Cons
This jutsu takes 3 seconds to perform with the molding of chakra, it is short ranged, it can be beaten by stronger jutsus and can easily be dodged by faster opponents.

Note: The Blizzard Blast differs on Branches, if you are from the Tiger Branch therefore your Blast attack represents a Tiger.
This is only used to clash on C Rank and below attacks.

Jutsu Name: Ice Shield
Description: The user create an Ice Shield that is 2 meters to surround the user or just a normal shield to defend from attacks
Requirement: Ice element
Weakness: Brute attacks can wreck this technique, Jutsus that are stronger C Rank and above.

Jutsu Name: Ice Geyser
Description: The user summons Ice Geysers like a small earthquake pattern on how it moves but it emits from the ground, the structure is spiky ice, good counter for speedy opponents, this is a low level trap skill.
Requirement: Ice element
Weakness: it can be easily obliterated by a fireball.

Jutsu Name: Ice Bringer.
Description: User molds a great amount of chakra on both hands to summon two cold swords,the user can hack n slash to make Icy waves of ice limited to 4 meters.
Requirement: Ice element.
Weakness: It maybe casted fast however it takes a big amount of chakra to maintain this swords and lightning and fire are the perfect counter for this attack, this is a mid ranged attack which is 8 meters.

Jutsu Name: Frozen Sphere
Description:The user creates a concentrated sphere on her hands and blasts it in mid range 8 meters the ice is so cold which is , 5 degrees is it temperature.
Weakness: Its hard to aim and can only use 2 times in a battle.

Last edited by Mystogan on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

My Character Haven-The place where my characters are created. Empty Re: My Character Haven-The place where my characters are created.

Post by Mystogan Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:54 pm

My Character Haven-The place where my characters are created. Attachment

Name: Shana Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
KKG: Sharingan
Element: none yet.
Bio:
Shana is born in the reign of Uchiha Sasuke's generation so therefore they are close in age, Uchiha Clan are purified and have their psychological hatred problems straightened out, going by the generation lining, Shana is born in the 3th Generation of Uchiha Clan as Madara rules the first, Setsuna the follower of Madara is second, 3rd by Sasuke's father, Fugaku.

An Era felt with joy and prosperity, a girl lives the fulfillment of brightness in her Clan's surrounding being in good terms with the village and having a good reputation as a Clan Member and able to carry her Clan's Symbol proudly that is Shana, the girl who carries a never ending burning passion in her will.

The time where there is peace, there is peace in the village itself, there is also hatred and not so good terms with other villages at this time every Ninja must balance their pleasure and duty as a Ninja, Uchiha Clan is a power house clan of the Leaf so therefore their devotion is strong however fate can be either be cursed or blessed when the day came Shana awakened the Sharingan thus making her the first female Uchiha to awaken her Clan's proud eyes and that day has sealed her fate.

From a peaceful life, Shana is obliged to her fate as a Sharingan user in other words she is to fight not only for her Clan but for the whole village, every Uchiha who is bound to gain these eyes are to serve commitment for the sake of these two foundations, the Clan and the Village, at first Shana is just a girl who loves to impress her elders and her people with her talent of music, she plays the traditional guitar and she has a great singing voice with this she is known as the Uchiha's Bright Sun, she was only 8 at that time, as she grows up she continued living a non shinobi peaceful life(she still gets to learn the basics though), enjoying such time of love and prosperity.

Things however changed at the age of 12, Shana messed up badly at her Flute performance due to her nervousness, she went out of the village to space out, wandering around for more than 3 days to see what she can do to find happiness for herself and then the fated day came where she met a girl who is also like her wandering in a place like this, she saw this girl being attacked by low class thugs, she knew couldn't let the girl get taken so she decided to help her out, outclassed by the low life thugs, Shana just keep taking the beating but just then a commitment and strong feeling of emotion has made her determined to not give up and save this girl, she awakens the Sharingan! and it allowed her at first sight to scare those thugs the moment they saw her eyes as they fear the Uchiha, they ran away and this makes Shana the first female Uchiha to awaken the Sharingan.

She was glad to be able to help this girl out, hungry and tired, the girl offered Shana with her hospitality to stay with her in her house for the meantime, this takes a month and at that point of time they became friends, Shana also becomes treated as a Family member by the Tsurara Clan and Reo but this changes when the Uchiha Clan has once again attacked the Tsurara Clan for the second time as they have gained information from the thugs, Shana tried fighting against her Clan,mainly her older brother, she knew that this is the time for her to shine and she uses the Sharingan which shocked her clansmen and cancel the fight, Shana wanted to stay with her friend, Reo longer however their friendship ends here, living them to wonder if there is still a second chance.
Later onwards she stopped using her sharingan due to this incident.

Personality:
Shana is a energetic girl who is ever-ready to take on the challenge she has, she hates to lose when it comes to impressing people, she can be arrogant due to the fact that she is the first female to gain the Sharingan, she is hot tempered when it comes to boys and usually acts on impulse and smacking them and talking with harsh words like, "Shut up, Idiot.", "Like Hell I care!" and "Burn in hell mongrel."
Her favorite quote is, "Hell yeah!" and her signature quote is, "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"
Goals: To establish the art of Music on her village.
Jutsu:

Last edited by Mystogan on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

My Character Haven-The place where my characters are created. Empty Re: My Character Haven-The place where my characters are created.

Post by ShadowMoon Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 pm

The RP start during Part 1 so your character being Sasuke descedant is pretty weird since the guy is still a child.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 pm

Ohh okay then Fugaku's Generation then.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Your character won't have fire element at the beginning since he have a KKG. You can buy it later with LVL points.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Or he would have still unawakened Sharingan and Katon jutsu. It would be more legit among Uchiha.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:57 pm

ShadowMoon wrote:Your character won't have fire element at the beginning since he have a KKG. You can buy it later with LVL points.

I posted my fire jutsus on advanced BUT I will attain it with level points as it progress.
I'll start of with Sharingan on my Uchiha after all. two tomoe? perhaps.
EDIT: then that means my OC will just be using basic taijutsu might as well have Lion's Barrage.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:17 pm

That will be fine.

Also the thread will be move to approved section when the character is approved. Its better if you create one thread per character.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:21 pm

very well then I'll make a separate thread for this two gals
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:40 pm

The first character will be approved once you list down every jutsu she has.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:07 pm

ShadowMoon wrote:The first character will be approved once you list down every jutsu she has.

I made a list of Ice jutsu for you to approve then I'll edit my post so I can put the jutsu then you can approve.<<<1st character.

My second character only has one jutsu which is Lion Combo because I stated, I'll let her gain those fire jutsu which I asked for advanced approval. I'll gain it on the story.
My second character well, I'll have her work her ass to gain those jutsus so all she has is basic taijutsu for now and this lion combo.

EDIT: I'm all done now with the first and second.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:22 pm

First Character is Approved.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Thanks xD then all is left is the second one Very Happy
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down