Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uchiha Madaras Character(s)

4 posters

Go down

Uchiha Madaras Character(s) Empty Uchiha Madaras Character(s)

Post by Uchiha_Madara Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:53 pm

My characters are a team of 3 genin (Uchiha brothers/sisters) with their father as a very strong SAGE and ANBU. The father has a brother who is also a SAGE and who can use BLACK LIGHTNING and who is one of the top akatsuki members. Another character is from the same clan as Jūgo and has the same abilities and he is also one of akatsukis top members. I didn't give them any jutsus yet but I'll add them later as well as pictures of my characters. I have one question about Raiden: Is it okay if he has black lightning AND sage mode or only one of them?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Uchiha_Madara

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Madaras Character(s) Empty Re: Uchiha Madaras Character(s)

Post by Zulkuss Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:06 pm

I think that you should have read this thread first: https://narutoaw.forumotion.com/t9-about-the-rp
Seriously, Uchiha Sage? And so many Uchihas... Why people can't think outside the box? Why Uchihas have to be evil guys all the time? Also: I do not think that Black Lightning would be that easy to get. I doubt that this is ability that can be learned outside of Kumo.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha_Madara Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Well, I have read the thread but I didn't find any point that would speak against anything I wrote. About the Uchiha Sage: I think the problem sounds much clearer if you call it "sage with sharingan". It's not like he needs to use his sharingan with the sage mode Wink About the many uchihas: Well, I just happen to think they are quite cool Very Happy I don't know why they are always evil but I guess they just look like a typical evil guys with those black and red eyes Wink I also thought about leaving out black lightning but these are only alpha/beta-characters so I thought I could leave the IDEA Wink

Uchiha_Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:53 pm

The problem is - what Sage Mode? Uchihas weren't usually known for their massive chakra reserves, so it's rather doubtful that they will be able to handle it. Sage Mode isn't something in Uchiha style.

Also: making too many characters is rather bad idea, especially that you should play with genin character and you can't upgrade all of them. Also, there should be one thread for character, unless they have NPC-only purpose.

Zaraku is also a walking Mary Sue, sort of copy of Itachi, but with SM instead of MS. There is no logical explanation for Raiden to learn Sage Mode, except of wanting to make another Mary Sue.

Akatsuki members from different villages are supposed to not know each other. Not mentioning that Root and Akatsuki are not co-workers, so Raiden being allowed to do more because being part of Akatsuki is very wrong. Also, leaving Konoha without permission to learn Sage Mode, which most likely nobody knew about would be a straight missing-nin thing and Danzo wouldn't play with Akatsuki, he would just have the guy eliminated. Do not forget that sacrificing a shinobi's life for the sake of the village is Danzo's credo. And such missing-nin wouldn't have high value for Akatsuki, as he seem to be rather unstable.

Besides: only the highest ranked member of the Akatsuki in Konoha would know Yahiko and about Akatsuki. Raiden meeting Yahiko is rather...
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha_Madara Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Yeah, I guess that really doesn't fit them rrally much. When I gave them SM I totally forgot about all the effects of it and only thought of giving them a reason why they have the jutsus they have. Thats probably why they didn't seem that strong to me. I will not say anything about the rest of what you wrote because it's simply right....................... While creating these characters I already had some more ideas in my mind but the question is if it is ok to use the kaguya clan (kimimaro). If they are still alive in this rp I'd like to use them.

Uchiha_Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:48 pm

I asked this question to ShadowMoon, but given that Uchiha, Uzumaki, Senju clans are all OK, so most likely is Yuki and Kaguya clans. Though, while I can see Yuki Clan joining Kirigakure, Kaguya Clan is a bit different case.

And it's probably better to make a character from one of the bigger villages for now. As far as the OCs are, Konoha and Kiri have 2 approved characters each, Kumo have 2 waiting for correction, 3rd for Konoha and 1 character approved from Suna (me).

And you can make your own Clan, be it with KKG or Hiden Jutsus or no special thing at all (though it would be no fun).

If there is one thing I have learned: it's better to not allow fans of Uchiha to make Uchiha character, as they have tendency to overpower them Wink
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha_Madara Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:58 pm

I already deceided to "create" the Hagoromo Clan from the latest chapter. Nothing is said about them so I guess it should be ok if I add all the information about them. Do you think it's ok if they become part of Suna?

Uchiha_Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:53 am

Personally, I doubt that they would live there. Probably the best way to recognize country of origin, is to look at the design of their armor. The one of Hagoromo resembles current Flak Jacket used by Kumogakure, with Samurai-style shoulder pads. And even if they wouldn't be from Land of Fire (which is full of trees), I doubt that they would be from Land of Wind. Actually, I think that in Warring Clans Period, the fighting between clans rarely involved clans from different Lands.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha_Madara Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:34 am

I asked exactly because of this Very Happy Either I put them to Konoha or Kumo or I'll just create another clan for Suna. As of now thanks for your help

Uchiha_Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:36 am

Well, there's always Iwagakure :sneaky:
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha_Madara Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Spoiler:

I hope that they are OK this time Very Happy I'll add pictures and jutsus once my clan is approved

Uchiha_Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Most likely you didn't read bio of my character, but Gaara in AW isn't the bloodthirsty maniac he was in canon version thanks to him.

And what's with you and naming your character "Hiruzen"? It's not even make sense why he have the same name as previous Hokage, given that the villages are not on good terms with other.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha_Madara Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:38 pm

I did read the bio but I thought the people were afraid of shukaku and not that much of his personality. I thought gaara changed but the fear of him remained.

He's not supposed to be named Hiruzen, I simply forgot to do it.

Uchiha_Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:02 pm

they were not scared of gaara because he remembered them of their own clan

This sound like they befriended Gaara because he is a ruthless and cruel person. Which he isn't.

And a ruthless reputation isn't something that would make them fear them. Far from fear. It's not that they wield unstable power capable to destroy the village.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha_Madara Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:16 pm

No, they befriended gaara despite knowing that he is shukakus jimchuuriki.

They don't need power that is capable to destroy the village. They are just people that would do anything to achieve their goals, no matter how cruel or violent it may be and they would even sacrifice the life of others to do so.

Uchiha_Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:25 pm

And Gaara is different than that.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha_Madara Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 pm

I now added pictures and jutsus and I changed the bio Wink
Currently there are some techniques that are not approved yet but I guess it should be ok for now.
Should I create new threads for my characters or should they stay in this thread?

Spoiler:

Uchiha_Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:56 am

It make it easier to check and approve character when each are created in a separate thread.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon
Admin
Admin

https://narutoaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:24 am

Madara how about one of your Uchiha character can be related to my Female Uchia
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:34 pm

^ The Uchiha characters are no longer important.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:44 pm

^But my female is xD I'm not trying to say that oh MS and EMS absoultely not just normal friendship Very Happy
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulkuss Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:37 pm

I'm just saying that those Uchiha characters are no longer valid and may not even exist in the RP.
Zulkuss
Zulkuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Oh okay! sorry xD
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down