Naruto: Another World RP
Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Another World. Enjoy yourself here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLO-Reo Tsurara the Snow Lady

Go down

SOLO-Reo Tsurara the Snow Lady Empty SOLO-Reo Tsurara the Snow Lady

Post by Mystogan Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:33 pm

SOLO-Reo Tsurara the Snow Lady 160799

Its is a cold day in the land of the waves and on top of its high mountains is the Temple of the Tsurara Clan and its simple is a butterfly wings.

Reo was on her bedroom laying down feeling bored and lonely in the cold, "Danger,Danger!,Danger!!! is it all that what Mom says? its freaking annoying!!! so what? its cold I can go out anyway BUT NOOO!!! because my best friend is an Uchiha and she's not used to the cold weather!! HOW BORING!! I CAN'T EVEN HAVE FUN!!!! ITS LIKE WOW, I can't see Shana for like a week!! UGHHH!!!!!! its not like we always go out of the village or anything, its boring here!! there's nothing to see but snow on this mountain HMMM!!!!" Reo went to the hotsprings and take bathe there.

Few hours later
She lay down again in her bed eating Ice cream, Crepes and Ice Tea, "Hmm I'm bored so bored!!! I KNOW!!!" Reo quickly open her closet and dresses up and leave her Kiri headband away.
"Hmm!! right there!!! NOW I CAN SNEAK OUT OF THE HOUSE AHHH!!!" She got frozen by her mother.

"What you think you doing?" She asked.
"I was just fixing my-----"
"YOU'RE GROUNDED YOUNG LADY!"

BUSTED.
-WAIT NOT YET FINISH, IMMA A LITTLE BUSY RIGHT NOW
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down